- Napa Truffle Festival Experience blissful pleasure with Napa Valleys truffles festival.
- Napa Valley Restaurant Week Experience legendary chefs along the vineyards in the exciting restaurant week.
- Meadowood Napa Valley: Symposium for Professional Wine Writers at Meadowood
- CabFest CabFest Napa Valley is a three day celebration of world class Cabernet Sauvignon paired with culinary offerings from the top chefs in Napa Valley. Patrons will be able to sample product and interact with representatives from over 100 wineries.
- Annual Napa Valley Marathon The Napa Valley Marathon is dedicated to fostering and promoting quality road racing in an inspiring setting.
- Flavor! A Napa Valley premier food & wine event Taste the excitement at this years Napa Valley Flavor! World class farm-to-table cuisine, extravagant wines allow you to immerse yourself in wine country heaven. Flavor Napa Valley is a festival not-to-be-missed.
- Yountville Life Rock-star chefs, chart-topping artists and Napa Valley Wines. This event always features everything you want in a wine country vacation!
- Bottle Rocket Concert Series Experience this multi-stage event celebrating music, food, wine and beer in the heart of Napa Valley. Attendees will enjoy a three-day event; spread over 26 acres and featuring some of the country’s best performers while enjoying the area’s finest vintners and culinary talent.
- MAY thru October ~ Summer Nights at the Pavilion Join Thursday evenings May through October at the outdoor Pavilion at FARM to enjoy live music by The Dan Daniels Trio. The Bar and Pavilion at FARM are open daily from 4pm – 11pm. Bocce ball courts are based upon availability for guests at The Carneros Inn and FARM.
- Napa Valley Aloha Festival The Manaleo Hawaiian Cultural Foundation sponsors the annual Napa Valley Aloha Festival which is held the third Saturday in September. Proceeds from the festival go to support special programs and scholarships in education and perpetuation of the Hawaiian culture.
- St. Helenas Home Town Harvest Festival This little town features an array of independent boutiques, galleries, restaurants and inns. Many historic aspects of the town have remained intact including the original vintage movie theatre, the Cameo. St. Helena is also home to The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone (CIA). A celebration of wine and food awaits you.
- St. Helenas Farmers Market Every Friday morning May through October our growers, food purveyors and artisans provide a bounty of delicious and beautiful products for our shoppers.
- Safeway Open The PGA TOUR returns to Silverado Resort and Spa in Napa, California! The Safeway Open leads the PGA … Safeway Open Beer Wine Spirits Food Music Golf.
- Napa Valley Film Festival Join the fun in an ultimate wine, food, fun and film entertainment.
- Annual Festival of Lights Yountville’s Festival of Lights invites friends, families, neighbors and visitors to gather in the heart of one of the world’s most popular wine destination to set off the holiday season.
- Many of the wonderful wineries are lite up and dressed up for the holidays.
- Annual Napa Valley Open Studios Enjoy the last two weekend in September to open art studios. The event features more than 70 diverse artists working i several media.. Come explore Napa!