- Winter Wineland ~ A Wine Road Event This event features several wineries along the great wine road. Meet the local winemakers, experience vineyard estates, taste limited production wines with great people.
- Annual Crab Cook Off & Wine Tasting Competition, Crab , Wine & Beer Join the celebration of world renowned favorites wines, beer and of course the yummy dungeons crab. Menodcino County is the place to be for a great seafood of a time.
- Whale Watching Season Begins - January-May The whales can be scene all along the Sonoma Coast. Bodega Bay and Jenner are fantastic spots to watch this incredible event.
- Annual Olive Festival Relax and unwind with tasty olive oils paired with delectable wines. A little bit of heaven awaits you.
- Cloverdale Citrus Fairgrounds Come join the fun rain or shine/Presidents day weekend event.
- Valentine Events February Love, is in the reason many go on vacations for the thrill of it all check out our many packages catering for romance and bliss.
- Whale Watching ~ January – May
- Sonoma Valley Girlfriends Getaway month enjoy the laughter the sun and more importantly fine wines. Tantalize your soul today!
- Sonoma County’s Restaurant Week The annual Sonoma County Restaurant Week will continue the tradition of celebrating the finest Sonoma County food!
- Wine Road’s Barrel Tasting Discover the Annual Barrel Tasting along the wine road. This is a fantastic event where 100+ wineries open their cellar doors for a sneak peak into production, and allows you a tasting right from their barrels. Try out this unique experience today.
- Sonoma County Bluegrass Folk Festival Celebrate the Sonoma County Bluegrass Festival in the quaint town of Sebastopol. Top notch acts from around California entertain you while, fabulous food vendors, wine tasting, and so much more…
- Pinot and Pigs ~ Chef Charlie Palmer ~ Join the weekend offers a series of intimate dining and educational events hosted by Chef Palmer. A cast of Master Sommeliers and international celebrity chefs will showcase some of the world’s greatest Pinots Noirs with perfect pork pairings.
- Annual California’s Artisan Cheese Festival Celebrate wine and cheese together at the legendary Artisan Cheese Festival.
- Savor Sonoma Discover brilliant wines as you’ll taste vintages straight from the barrels, sampling new releases, and offering award-winning wines paired perfectly with culinary creations prepared by local chefs and restaurants. Meet winemakers, and just see where the day goes!
- Sonoma County Jewish Film The Jewish Community Agency is presenting documentaries to drama: stories from France, Israel and beyond.
- Sonoma International Film Festival The five-day program will take place. You can read more about the festival and its lineup at its official site.
- Abalone Season begins April-July
- Celebrate Earth Day Earth Day at the exquisite Botanical Garden is a perfect way to discover the importance of the earth. This free family event features hula hoops, reptiles, a Lion dance, origami, bee keepers, fire truck tours, live music, arts and crafts. Purchase rare plants from the garden.
- Cloverdale Old Time Fiddle Festival The Annual Old Time Fiddle Festival is 2 days of live performances, competitions, workshops, and jamming.
- Occidental Fool’s Day Parade Occidental Community Center off of Bohemian Hwy. Explore the best of this quaint little town!
- Spring Weekend Along the Farm Trails Sonoma County Local farms from Healdsburg to Petaluma will open their gates and barnyard doors to offer a behind-the-scenes peek at Sonoma County’s finest food and agriculture.
- April in Carneros This multi-winery open house features more than 20 wineries in the Carneros region of both the Napa and Sonoma.
- Orchid Show & Sale Visit the Santa Rosa Memorial Building for a weekend full of beauty.
- Love Memorial Races Sonoma Raceway offers a classic adventure into Vintage race cars.
- Battle of the Brews A fantastic time is awaiting you at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, delicious vendors are in abundant to serve you the finest craft brews.
- IPA 10 K and Beer Mile Invitational A Celebration of running and beer awaits your arrival. This two day event features special activities, a Beer Mile and scenic 6.2 mile loop run. Escape to a music beer festival for the senses!
- Annual Bodega Bay Fisherman’s Festival Our Coastal Fisherman’s Package is already set up with your tickets.
- Apple Blossom Festival & Parade Sebastopol For an eventful afternoon in a great little town the Apple Blossom Parade offers something for everyone.
- Harvest Century Bicycle Tour Sonoma County Join and pedal through the heart of Sonoma County Wine Country. For accommodations contact Taste of the Wine Country.
- Hike, and Taste in the Vineyards Kunde Family Winery offers a hike through their 1,850-acre volcanic mountain estate. Taste and explore the beauty of Kunde!
- Pick of the Vine ~ Wine Tasting & Auction Reserve your tickets for the hot Pick of the Vine auction for Senior Advocacy Services.
- Petaluma Butter & Eggs Day Petaluma is always the right place to spend an Easter or just an afternoon, this event offers fun for the whole family.
- Petaluma Outdoor Antique Fair Petaluma Antiques fun atmosphere and of course a great town to enjoy a day in Petaluma.
- Blossoms, Bees and Barnyard Babies Experience various locations with a weekend along the farm trails.
- Passport to Dry Creek Passport to Dry Creek Valley was introduced in 1990, by the Winegrowers of Dry Creek Valley, as a time every year when the winegrowing community could come together to celebrate the generations of farmers, vintners and families that are the roots of the Dry Creek Valley wine region.
- Bubbles and Blooms Festival Gloria Ferrer Champagne Cellars celebrates their annual love of Spring. Award winning wine, food and flower festival is just the place to be! _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Abalone Season ~ April-July
- Cinco De Mayo Festival & Parade Downtown Sebastopol Many small events will be held around the town at breweries etc.
- Great Petaluma Chili Cookoff Are you ready to get hot and heavy in an all around good time at the annual Petaluma Chili Cook off!
- Celebration of food with Ramekins Culinary School~ Upcoming events Italian Countryside & Perisian Cafe.
- Ruby Affair Celebrate the anniversary of Legendary Wine Road. Experience exquisite wines with a dancing, dinner and auction. More information to come.
- Art at the Source ~ Celebrate with the Sebastopol Center for Arts and discover great pieces from local artists. The Sebastopol Center for the Arts hosts two wonderful art weekends!
- Luther Burbank Rose Parade One of the oldest and largest events of its kind in Northern California. A theme event, with lots of roses, families, vendors and crafts, this parade truly has something for everyone.
- Taste of Alexander Valley Taste Alexander Valley is an annual wine and food weekend produced by the Alexander Valley Winegrowers Association. The weekend festivities kick off with an Opening Gala, where guests experience renowned wines and delectable gourmet far in an intimate, private setting! On Saturday and Sunday, over 35 wineries host individual parties at sites throughout Alexander Valley.
- American Graffiti Car Show Petaluma’s Salute to American Graffiti. For starters, of course, our very own annual Salute to “American Graffiti” in May includes a cruise down the same streets where the classic American movie was filmed more than 30 years ago.
- Annual Driven to Perfection Classic Car Show & Cruise Check out online for more information.
- Russian River Women’s Weekend @ R3 Hotel For a women’s weekend with all the fixings reserve your stay with one of our packages to indulge in their yoga, and relaxation, food and wine extravaganza.
- Healdsburg Jazz Festival Healdsburg Celebrating the art form of jazz in Sonoma County’s celebrated vineyards and intimate venues.
- Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival If your a race car fan this weekend is not to be missed! Visit Sonoma County and whiteness nearly 400 historic racecars, in all, that will compete on the road course, Contact Taste of the Wine Country for information on tickets, hotel accommodations and exclusive pit passe.
- Sonoma County Pride Parade & Celebration: This annual celebration takes place along the main street of downtown Guerneville, followed by a lunch in the park. Enjoy live music, vendors and crafts and gifts.
- Country Summer-Sonoma County Fair Grounds Enjoy artists like Lady Antebellum, The Band Perry and more.
- Santa Rosa- Sonoma County Beerfest Beerfest is an annual festive microbrew and food tasting extravaganza with more than 60 of Northern California’s best microbreweries featuring over 120 unique brews and lots of wonderful Sonoma County gourmet food purveyors. Tickets are sold with a VIP option.
- Peggy Sue’s All American Cruise ~ A great car show in Santa Rosa For a good time the Peggy Sue Car Show offers exciting cars to see, experience the rev of the engines a classic annual event.
- Russian River Rodeo-Duncan Mills, CA Join the fun in the 50th annual Rodeo.
- Magical Mystery Tours ~ WINEROAD SONOMA CO. Event Celebrate with the fabulous tours that will delight your senses!
- Hot Air Balloon Festival Please note that most ballooning activities take place early in the morning. Once the balloons launch, there will be tethered balloons on site, but times for tethers are dependent on wind conditions.
- Sonoma Marin Fair Petaluma The annual fair is always a sure way to experience fun times. Eat drink and be merry!
- Sonoma Lavender Festival Celebrate lavender and its many beautiful and aromatic uses while the five-acre lavender farm is in full bloom. Find lavender goodies at the Marketplace, savor everything Lavender!
- Art in the Park -Steward of the Coast and redwood Event
- Stumptown Daze Parade & Rodeo Duncans Mills ~ The Stumptown Daze Parade is an event that kicks off the summer season and brings the Russian River and West County community together.
- Fireworks over Bodega Bay ~ Pending information
- All American Zin Day Join Family Wineries, Kokomo, Mazzocco-Sonoma, Rued and Wilson Wineries for a day of BBQ foods and Zinfandels, Primitivos, Whites, Roses and more.
- Cline Cellars Wine & Dixieland Jazz Festival What more can we say you’ll love this years concert and wine festival!
- Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon You simply could not ask for a more beautiful backdrop for a marathon
- Midsummer Mozart Festival Sonoma ~ For a great time with music this a a fabulous way to experience all of it’s beauty.
- Petaluma’s Art & Garden Festival Enjoy local food, wine & beer. Many neat things like Chalk Art Competition.
- Sonoma County Fair Santa Rosa For a fair that has it all enjoy Sonoma County with it’s abundant fun, sun and a heck of a good time at the fair.
- Reggae on the River – Frenches Camp- Garberville – many artists will be here to tantalize your soul
- Petaluma Music Festival – Sonoma Marin Fairgrounds For a thrilling great time with music this festival doesn’t disappoint.
- Sonoma Valley Shakespeare Festival Buena Vista Winery For more information contact Taste of the Wine Country directly.
- Kunde Estate Hikes Kenwood Hike & Taste the Vineyard The hiking program at Kunde Family Estate is a unique opportunity to witness sustainable wine growing and the grape to glass process firsthand!
- Smooth Jazz Concert Series Rodney Strong Vineyards ~ Pending information on this fantastic event.
- Russian River Beer Revival Some of the best beer and ciders available at this grand event!
- Bodega Seafood Art & Wine Festival Bodega Bay No Pets Come to the most joyful, unique celebration of food, wine, beer, art and entertainment in the wine country.
- Gravenstein Apple Fair Ragle Ranch Park For good old-fashioned fun on the farm!
- Accordion Festival This anniversary features Western Artists and our stellar international line up as well.
- Taste of Petaluma Embark on a culinary journey of our finest restaurants, wineries, breweries and food purveyors, galleries and shops.
- SEPTEMBER ~ CALIFORNIA WINE MONTH
- Labor Day Weekend ~Contact us directly for sizzling deals
- Sonoma Valley Crush ~ A weekend of wine is in abundant at this years Sonoma Valley Crush event.
- Taste of Sonoma ~ Sonoma Wine Country Weekend Immerse yourself in the food and wine culture of Sonoma County at Taste of Sonoma where more than 200 wineries pouring thousands of wines and over 60 local chefs whipping up divine pairings. Sonoma County’s esteemed wine country, the Green Music Center at Sonoma State University will be this years venue.
- Old Grove Festival Pending Stewards of the Coast & Redwoods offers a fantastic event every year!
- Russian River Jazz & Blues Festival Guerneville You’re invited to a weekend of great music, dancing and partying on the river at this years annual Russian River Jazz & Blues Festival on Johnson’s Beach in Guerneville.
- Sonoma Valley Crush Festival The annual Sonoma Valley Crush Festival celebrates some of California’s best known as well as most secluded vineyards and winemakers in and around the villages of Kenwood and Glen Ellen. A wide range of hands-on activities lets you get your hands dirty in the vineyards and cellars.
- Sebastopol Cajun . ZYDECO Ives park,11:30 – 7 pm Live music, cajun food, eat drink and be merry.
- Dancing Under the Stars Salsa At Francis Ford Coppola Winery Pending information on this fantastic evening at a legendary winery.
- Labor Day Outdoor Antique Collectible Healdsburg Select your favorite antique in this enjoyable get together.
- Renaissance Fair ~Sebastopol Step back in time for a family-friendly Sebastopol Renaissance Faire. Many activities are available for all ages, including fabulous food vendors, art and face painting and more.
- Valley of the Moon Vintage Festival Sonoma Plaza ~ This three day event is organized and presented by a group of local volunteers, including an all volunteer Board of Directors. This year things kick off with a Friday night gala event. Taste great wine, sample delicious food and dance under the stars to live music. The weekend include a Grape Stomp, 5k Race and simply something for everyone.
- Sonoma County Art Trails Presented by Sebastopol Center for the Arts ~ This art event offers just what your looking for and plenty of weeks to join the fun!
- Kendall-Jackson Presents Heirloom Tomato Festival ~ More than 175 heritage varieties of tomatoes grown are ready to taste get ready for a chef competition, tastings of selected wines from the Kendall-Jackson portfolio, garden tours, tomato growing seminar, unique wine and food seminars, and the live music. Nearly 50 wine country and Bay Area restaurants and food purveyors will create tomato-inspired dishes vying for the coveted Critics Choice award determined by the festival’s celebrity critic.
- Fall Weekend Along the Farm Trials Sonoma County Sonoma County’s Farm Trails offers a way to enjoy the local farming community, get up close and personal today.
- Annual Wine Country Film Festival Kenwood
- Sonoma County Harvest Fair Discover the local harvest fair featuring three full days of wine tasting with 150+ wineries, wine sales, microbrew tasting, marketplace, chef demonstrations and workshops, and even the World Championship Grape Stomp and much more. Make plans to join us and taste the best of Sonoma County! Taste of the Wine Country offers you a package with your tasting pavilion tickets included.
- Sonoma Music Festival Celebrate this years anniversary of the famed Sonoma Music Festival, northern California’s best rock festival. 2017 is set to have outstanding artists!
- Independent Petaluma Open Studio Tours
- Glen Ellen Vintage Fair Find your favorite vintage antique!
- ARTrails Open Studios Discover more than 83 galleries and museums in the Sonoma County Art Trails. Diverse visual art can also be found in open studios, wineries, restaurants, and public squares and town centers. Sonoma County artists aren’t shy about showing off their talents: from the traditional to the contemporary, you’ll find it all right here.
- Tolay Festival More than just a pumpkin patch, the Tolay Fall Festival is a seasonal celebration connecting visitors with the beauty and history of this special park. Fall Festival activities and displays are low-key, hands-on and educational by design. For a minimal fee at the door gets you access to games and array of harvest fun.
- Halloween Time Petaluma’s Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze!
This is such a fun place to bring your family and tire the kids out. Once you’ve finally made it through the challenging maze, you can recharge them with cookies, hamburgers, hot dogs, and then turn them loose in the pumpkin patch. For Halloween Packages check out our website for a Haunting Good Deal!
- Healdsburg Farmers Market Pumpkin Festival Healdsburg The market sponsors many events to raise awareness of seasonal produce, such as the Zucchini Festival and the Pumpkin Festival. Relish Culinary Adventures hosts Cooking Demonstrations on every second Saturday of the month. Discover this fabulous festival today with your family!
- Wine & Food Affair Alexander/Dry Creek/Russian River Valleys ~ A Wine Road Event! Such an amazing event!! One ticket and you get a wristband and wineglass for tastings in all participating vineyards and tasting rooms for two days…and most of them are participating. This is simply something every wine connoisseur should participate in.
- Riverboat Arrival of Santa Claus Petaluma ~ Santa’s Riverboat Arrival in Petaluma is a classic Sonoma County holiday tradition. Santa and Mrs. Claus give the Holiday Season its characteristic uniquely Petaluma start when the river boat, “Petaluma” chugs into the Historic Downtown Riverfront Harbor.
- Holiday in Carneros Carneros A Holiday in Carneros offers a way to sample wines, meet winemakers, listen to music, pair wines with great food, and view arts and crafts all at the same time. With nearly 20 wineries participating in this annual event.
- Heart of Sonoma Valley Holiday Open House Kenwood, Glen Ellen & Sonoma Valley- Toast the Holiday Season in the Wine Country Heart of Sonoma Valley Association invites you to their Annual Holiday Open House! Join faboulus wineries throughout the heart of Sonoma Valley for this annual celebration and enjoy wine tastings, meet winemakers, mingle in our caves and cellars, stock up on your favorite wines for the holidays.
- Yountville Festival of Lights ~ Pending Information and Holiday Package! Join the festivities in the Yountville Festival of Lights!
- Santa’s arrival, tree-lighting, and more, 5:30 p.m., Sonoma Plaza
- Blessing of the Olives ~ The ceremony includes music, short speeches about the olive traditions in Sonoma County, and refreshments. It’s a very laid back affair and a nice way to start off the day in the town of Sonoma.
- Holiday Lighted Boat Parade Petaluma ~ Discover this holiday tradition in downtown Petaluma when it hosts its annual Holiday Open House. Join Downtown Merchants for a festive and fun day around town. Great shopping deals, photos with Santa & Mrs. Claus, horse and carriage rides through scenic downtown, Morris Dancers, hot apple cider, face painting, balloon art, treats and more. Stick around for the evening parade of the lighted boats! It’s simply a whole lot of fun for the whole family and absolutely free to attend!
- Luther Burbank Home and Gardens Santa Rosa ~ The public is invited to this popular annual community event! Enjoy a community tradition and begin the season’s celebrations by visiting the historic Home and Gardens of Luther Burbank.
- 12-Days of Christmas Healdsburg/Madronna Manor ~
It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas at Madrona Manor in Healdsburg. The grand 1881 Victorian mansion on a Westside Road hillside is decorated outside in lights and garlands, and its expansive gardens glitter with lighted deer, bushes trimmed into gift boxes, and Santas. Inside, the array is dashing, and dizzying. Manor owners Bill and Trudi Konrad spend more than a week decorating every inch of space in wreaths, flocking, fresh flowers, toys and ornaments, and even a giant plush moose with Santa perched on his back. There are 4,000 twinkling lights on a 14-foot tall Christmas tree in the front parlor alone.
- 12th Night Singers
To further set the mood, it’s also the second decade of the Dickens Dinners, when carolers wander the restaurant, dressed in period clothing of Olde 19th Century England. The 12th Night Singers pause in each salon-style dining room for private a-cappella serenades of “Jingle Bells” (complete with theatrical cracks for the whips) and breathtaking hymns. On these select nights through Christmas Day, Michelin-star executive chef Jesse Mallgren prepares a five-course celebration of new and old holiday traditions, paired with wines. The supper series sells out quickly, and many guests make it an annual event.Entrees offer a decadent taste of yesteryear, plus a salute to contemporary style, whether it’s beef Wellington or salmon confit. Check out Taste of the Wine Country’s Holiday at Madronna Manor Package!
- 2-Days of Christmas Napa/Meadowood Resort
Twelve influential chefs cooking in collaboration with Chef Christopher Kostow in The Restaurant at Meadowood, twelve legendary vintners ~ Offer Twelve holiday dinners you won’t want to miss! Contact us directly for a special wine and more package! All Taste of the Wine Country Clients will receive special holiday prices!
- Christmas in the Wine Caves Napa Valley