"Romance of Wine and Food" Highlights:
- 4 Nights accommodations at Daisy’s Guest House in a deluxe garden suite with fireplace, honor bar and over-sized Jacuzzi tub with private entrance
- Welcome wine and cheese reception
- All rooming/resort taxes included
- Country breakfast daily
- Welcome dinner at Restaurant Hazel serving up farm to table cuisine in the quaint town of Occidental
Tour and wine tastings in the Sonoma Valley featuring the following:
- Chateau St. Jean reflects an estate with gardens in the south of France, the Chateau is the quintessential Sonoma winery that features gracious style and exquisite wines. Discover flavorful wines paired with a delicious charcuterie plate all while enjoying the views from the Chateau.
- Ledson Winery & Historic Castle, this ornate French Normandy Style Castle in the heart of Kenwood is fascinating. This 14 acre castle commands your attention from the moment you see it. Grand staircases, beautifully decorated tasting bars and cathedral style windows, gardens and vineyards. Ledson invites you to indulge in divine wines all while an educated wine host will enhance your wine country knowledge. Following will be a snack at their iconic delicatessen.
- St. Francis Winery will delight your senses with their signature chef and winemaker inspired wine and food paring. Known and rated best of Sonoma this tasting is a top choice to experience. The mission style winery/vineyard estate is situated among the rolling vines with views of the Mayacamas mountains and is awe inspiring. A tasty excursion awaits you as they are known for brilliantly produced Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and old vines Zinfandel to Syrah and varietals you didn't know you love!
- Dinner at La Gare French Restaurant a French eatery with a chic, old-world vibe serving upscale European cuisine. Chef Roger Proplan is a leading dynamic chef of Sonoma County.
Tour and wine tastings in the Russian River/Dry Creek Valleys featuring the following:
- Gary Farrell Winery - a pioneer in the Russian River Valley producing a one of a kind single-vineyard Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. An exquisite wine tasting on the terrace is where you'll want to be!
- Korbel Champagne Cellars enhance your love for bubbly with an unimaginable experience of tasting fine champagnes. Guests will love the historic tour of the cellar. Following will be a tasty lunch at the Korbel Delicatessen.
-Thomas George Estates ~ Wine Cave Tasting unwind with brilliantly produced small-lot of artisan wines served in a romantic cave setting. Thomas George Estates is a hidden gem in the Russian River Valley. Many seek out to have their receptions and winemaker dinners as the caves offer the true essence of California. You'll love the time you spend at Thomas George Estates.
- Dinner at Cork’s Restaurant located on the property of Russian River Vineyards ultimate wine country cuisine awaits you!
Tour and wine tastings in the Alexander Valley featuring the following:
- Jordan Vineyard & Winery Chateau overlooks nearly 1,200 acres of rolling hills and vineyards dedicated to agriculture, hospitality and conservation. Unique amongst Healdsburg wineries, more than three-quarters of the scenic estate has been preserved as natural habitat—an oasis where craggy oak trees pepper the landscape, geese and ducks swim the lakes, and rabbits and turkeys roam the hills. The property includes 112 acres of grapevines, 18 acres of olive trees, a one-acre garden, two lakes and several grazing pastures. The diversity of ecosystems on the estate encourages beneficial insects and other predators that support their sustainable farming practices. A grand tasting awaits.
Rustic Francis's Favorites within Francis Ford Coppola Winery is just the way to start off the afternoon with a fantastic lunch!
- Francis Ford Coppola Winery is a wine destination Influenced by Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen a must see place! Director Francis Ford Coppola’s design for an aw inspiring wineland came to life in the Alexander Valley. Cabanas, pool, lounge, restaurant and artifacts from the famous director movies makes this a great place to taste wines in an ultimate setting!
- Mystery Winery Tasting You'll love the charm, the people and the views and not to mention extraordinary wines that defy others. Escape to the California "Wine Country!
- Farewell dinner at Baci Cafe & Wine Bar chef creations of Italian plates offer top notch cuisine at this foodie favorite hot spot
Reserve your stay by online reservations or contacting us by email email@example.com
Priced from $1750.00
p/p dbl occ., based on availability,
any day arrival
fly/drive packages available
event/holiday charges may apply
Chateau St. Jean
Ledson Castle & Winery
St. Francis Winery
Gary Farrell Winery
Korbel Champagne Cellars
Thomas George Estates & Caves
Francis Ford Coppola Winery, Pool & Restaurant
With legendary wineries hosting, you’ll sip fine vintages and enjoy a full spectrum of enriching culinary delights and exquisite dishes. You’re about to experience the Sonoma County Wine Country like you never have before. You’ll be inspired to indulge in culinary creations and become a connoisseur of wine in no time.