Wine Country Adventure Getaway Highlights:
- 3 Nights garden suite accommodations at Daisy’s Guest House situated among towering redwoods, majestic gardens and sprawling lawns featuring oversized Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, mini bar, plush robes, and daily maid service all with a private entrance
- All hotel rooming taxes
- Welcome wine and cheese reception with a selection of wines from Sonoma County
- Breakfast daily on the patio
- Welcome dinner at Restaurant Hazel in the charming town of Occidental
- Soar through the Redwoods with Sonoma Canopy Tours for an adrenalin seeking tree top adventure
(height and health restrictions do apply, no pregnant guests)
- Following your Canopy tour enjoy a tasting at Korbel Champagne Cellars followed by lunch on the patio at their famed delicatessen
- Enjoy a wine country canoe/kayak trip on the famed Russian River for a 9 mile independent float trip. Plenty of time is allowed to stop at beaches along the way for sunbathing and wildlife and bird watching
- A day of wine tasting along the Wine Road visiting Sonoma County’s favorite wineries followed by a picnic lunch in the vineyards
- Farewell dinner at Hop Monk Tavern in Sebastopol known for serving up finely crafted beers and creative pub grub offered in a lively sport with a fire pit patio and live music on weekends
*Prices per-couple, subject to availability
- Gary Farrell Winery is a premier pioneer in the Russian River Valley, Gary Farrell Winery crafts small-lot artisan wines that capture the balance and stylistic elegance in every bottle.
- Martin Ray Winery produces award-winning wines. Enjoy a delectable picnic lunch in their lush gardens surrounded by a Pinot Noir vineyard. For an impeccable wine country weekend this package wouldn't be complete unless you visit this outstanding winery.
- Farewell dinner at Hop Monk Tavern; excite your palate with a divine array of Sonoma favorites and craft brews
An enticing four day adventure in Wine Country awaits you. Come stay and play in West Sonoma County where rolling vineyards dot the landscape, redwoods that reach the sky and lush gardens abound the forest. Discover the hidden gems and treasures of tiny towns, historic buildings and quaint shops where new experiences will take you in every direction. You'll find the views breathtaking among the vineyard vistas, gentle rolling hills and groves of redwoods throughout West Sonoma County.