Adventure in Wine Country Highlights:
- 4 Nights accommodations at a selected group of B&Bs/hotels in West Sonoma County
- All hotel/resort taxes included
- Country breakfast daily
- Welcome bottle of wine
- Welcome dinner at the legendary Willi's Wine Bar where signature small bites will inspire your culinary dreams
- Zip-line pass for two at Sonoma Canopy Tours; soar through the giant redwoods
- Korbel Champagne Cellars tasting followed by a lunch at their delicatessen
- Choose from one of two adventures: hike bike tour of West Sonoma County or a float trip on the Russian River
- A day of wine tasting within West Sonoma County Country
- Gary Farrell Winery is a premier pioneer in the Russian River Valley, Gary Farrell Winery crafts small-lot artisan wines that capture the balance and stylistic elegance in every bottle.
- Nestled within the storied Saralee’s Vineyard in a historic barn dating back to the 1900s, the new La Crema Estate is the premier destination for wine education and culinary explorations.
- Martin Ray Winery produces award-winning wines. Enjoy a delectable picnic lunch in their lush gardens surrounded by a Pinot Noir vineyard. For an impeccable wine country weekend this package wouldn't be complete unless you visit this outstanding winery.
- Farewell dinner at Hop Monk Tavern; excite your palate with a divine array of Sonoma favorites and craft brews
An enticing four day adventure in Wine Country awaits you. Come stay and play in West Sonoma County where rolling vineyards dot the landscape, redwoods that reach the sky and lush gardens abound the forest. Discover the hidden gems and treasures of tiny towns, historic buildings and quaint shops where new experiences will take you in every direction. You'll find the views breathtaking among the vineyard vistas, gentle rolling hills and groves of redwoods throughout West Sonoma County.