"Sip, Savor & Swirl" Highlights:
- 3 nights accommodations at Daisy's Guest House in a garden suite with oversized jacuzzi tub, fireplace, patios and private entrance
- All hotel/resort taxes included
- Welcome wine and cheese reception
- Country breakfast daily
- Welcome dinner at K&L Bistro in the quaint town of Sebastopol featuring seasonal inspired cuisine
- Slip away to picturesque rolling vineyards where views are forever. Visit world renowned wineries that will tantalize your palate and greet you with fine wines and of course discover notable chefs that will delight all your senses
- Exquisite farewell dinner at La Gare French Restaurant ~ Chef Roger Praplan inspired cuisine
DAY 1: Upon your arrival at your host accommodations at Daisy’s Guest House you’ll be served a lovely wine and cheese reception featuring locally produced wine and cheeses. Daisy’s Guest House is an intimate Bed & Breakfast located in the heart of the West Sonoma County Wine Country nestled among hundreds of redwoods just minutes from world renowned wineries and highly acclaimed award winning cuisine.
Situated on 5 acres on a private lane just minutes from the quaint town of Occidental you’ll find true serenity. The properties gardens, patios and gazebos offer a true place to sit back and relax. You’ll feel as if you found the getaway of a lifetime. A welcome dinner will have you dining at the favorite K&L Bistro in Sebastopol.
- Ferrari-Carano Vineyards & Winery; founded in 1981, Ferrari-Carano, located in Sonoma County's Dry Creek Valley, is the dream and hard work of Don and Rhonda Carano. This one of a kind winery has it all from the moment you enter their grand estate. Their Villa Fiore Shop and Tasting Center offers gorgeous grand views, all with an Italian flare! Enjoy a tour of their magnificent underground double-vaulted wine cellar, taste extraordinary wines and take a sneak peek into the art and science of brilliantly produced wines.
A memorable wine experience awaits you at - Dry Creek Vineyards. Enhance your love for wine as you'll taste and discover superb varietals all with the warmth and hospitality of a true family winery. A picnic lunch on the estate grounds is just the way to spend an afternoon.
The stunning - Jordan Vineyards & Winery invites you to their estate where new-world technology integrates with old-world artistry in a manner designed to enhance the inherit characteristics of noble wine grapes. A grand Chateau is the true essence of California. A wine and food pairing created from a world-class winemaker and talented chef will leave you spellbound.
This evening you’ll dine at John Ash Restaurant an Internationally recognized wine country dining experience.
After an exquisite breakfast you’ll journey inland to Sonoma County’s Valley of the Moon, home to many fine wineries, restaurants and the historic town of Sonoma. Visit Kunde Estate Winery where five generations of Kunde's have lived, worked and produced grapes on the same property in the Sonoma Valley. To age their wine, the Kunde’s have created more than 32,000 square feet of tunnels in the hillside directly behind the winery, providing an ideal environment for storing wine naturally. At the far stretches of the tunnels your tasting will be in a spacious tasting room carved into the rock.
Next you’ll visit BR Cohn Winery where you'll enjoy an exclusive library tasting of their historic Olive Hill Estate Vineyard which includes their Cabernet Sauvignon which continues to rate at the top along with their signature olive oils.
For lunch you’ll dine on signature dishes featuring these fabulous olive oils at the epicenter of Olive Hill and home of their estate wines. This afternoon you’ll visit Gloria Champagne Caves & Vineyards for a vision into fine chocolate tasting paired with extraordinary champagnes followed by a tour of their fabulous wine caves. This evening you’ll dine at La Gare French Restaurant where Roger Praplan creates dishes with a masterful balance of new culinary trends and perennially favorite dishes.
DAY 4: Following breakfast we wish you a fond farewell. Extend your stay for time to enjoy the Sonoma County Wine Country on your own or perhaps 2 or 3 night pre or post package in the City by the Bay --San Francisco.
p/p dbl occ., based on availability,
any day arrival
holiday and event surcharges may apply
Ferrari-Carano Vineyards & Winery,
Dry Creek Vineyards & Winery
Jordan Vineyards & Winery
Kunde Family Estate
B.R. Cohn Winery
Gloria Ferrer Champagne Cellars
An intense introduction into the world of food and wine along with an enrichment program to provide you with an even more delectable learning experience. Our Sip, Savor & Swirl program features tasting and pairing of signature wines and tantalizing culinary gourmet dishes presented by notable chefs in the Sonoma County Wine Country.